Department of assisted reproductive technologies
Number of views: 21161
Head of the Department – adamczyk Alena Igorevna, doctor obstetrician-gynecologist.
The art centre operates on the basis of GBUZ RM "Mordovia Republican Central clinical hospital".
Geographically, the Department of art is located in the building of the Perinatal center of GBUZ RM MRCB on the ground (Cabinet accepting patients, obstetrician-gynecologists) and on the sixth floor (manipulation, embryology, cryostorages ward and day hospital). Outpatient Department consists of three chambers and has 11 beds. Hospitalization in a day hospital is carried out in a planned manner.
The main activities of the Department of art are:
I. Conservative methods of treatment (restoration of natural fertility)
- correction of hormonal disorders in patients of reproductive age;
- stimulation of superovulation in patients;
- reproductive health in women with recurrent pregnancy losses.
II. Assisted reproductive technologies:
- in vitro fertilization (IVF);
- injection of sperm into cytoplasm of the oocyte, is used in severe forms of male infertility (ICSI/PICSI);
- technology assisted hatching;
- sperm donation;
- the donation of oocytes and embryos;
- intrauterine insemination with husband's sperm (the donor);
- cryopreservation of sperm, oocytes and embryos;
- surgical methods for sperm retrieval in severe forms of male infertility (TESA/PESA).
The Department is equipped with full range of modern medical equipment in the field of art production in Denmark, Sweden, France, USA. Cultivation of embryos is carried out on environments with high performance of growth and survival.
The Department of art serves the population of the Republic of Mordovia and many more regions. The Department provides services to residents of Moscow and the usOh region, Samara, Penza, Nizhny Novgorod region, Ulyanovsk, Khabarovsk, Saratov region, and many others. Advisory assistance was given to the couple from USA, Moldova, Latvia, Scotland.
All of our doctors have extensive practical experience in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, familiar with all methods of assisted reproductive technologies.
The effectiveness of infertility treatment methods of assisted reproduction for 2018 in the Department amounted to 37,3%.
For the latter, 2018, the Department of art with support from the Government of RM and the Ministry of health performed more than 450 IVF cycles couples with various forms of male and female infertility. Completed more than 120 cycles of vitrification (freezing) of embryos, about 100 creeperness thawed embryos, more than 40 cycles of intrauterine artificial inseminations with husband's sperm and a donor, more than 20 cycles of freezing semen of patients (cyto-cryo-Bank).
The Department of art offers a full range of paid services in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility of married couples. The main types of paid services include:
- intrauterine insemination with husband's sperm and a donor;
- the Bank of sperm and oocytes donors;
- storage of cryopreserved oocytes and embryos of patients;
- physiological sperm selection in the hyaluronate in proceedings of the ICSI (PICSI);
- auxiliary laser hatching;
- trial flotation of sperm (assessment of the fertilizing capacity of sperm in vitro fertilization programs).
Office phone: 8 (8342) 76-59-56
Dear patients, please be advised that according to the order of Ministry of health of the Russian Federation No. 525н from 06.09.2017 G. "On introducing changes in the standard of care for infertility using assisted reproductivex technologies, approved by the order of Ministry of health of the Russian Federation of 30 October 2012 № 556н", joint letter of the Ministry of health of the Russian №11-7/10/2-8080 Federal Fund of obligatory medical insurance No. 13572/26-2 21.11.2017 (ed. by 25.12.2017) "on methodical recommendations On the methods of payment for medical care at the expense of means of obligatory medical insurance", in 2018, the payment of cryopreservation of embryos during treatment: in vitro and thawing with the transfer of unfrozen embryos is carried out at the expense of means of obligatory medical insurance. Storage of cryopreserved embryos at the expense of personal funds of the patient.
The Department provides paid services, the cost can be found in the pricelist of paid services.