Patient referral for planned hospitalization
Number of views: 8816
Hospitalization in an INSTITUTION of Republic of Mordovia "Mordovia Republican Central clinical hospital" is carried out Advisory doctors, clinics, ambulance, physicians, outpatient clinics, and patients for health reasons without a referral medical institutions in accordance with clinical indications requiring hospital mode, active treatment and surveillance.
Hospitalization in a specialized Department, INSTITUTION of Republic of Mordovia "MRCB" routinely carried out daily in the working days from 08:00 to 15:30 in the direction of the specialist Advisory clinic.
With the planned direction of the patient in the counseling clinic and the hospital, the patient needs to have:
- health insurance policy;
- the direction of account shape 057/u-04 (app. By order of the Ministry of the Russian Federation No. 255 dated 22.11.2004)
Referral for admission should contain:
- Name of the patient;
- The diagnosis of the submitting institution stating the reasons for the hospitalization;
- Signature of the attending physician and Department head (head of clinic);
- The seal of the sending institution;
- The results of the survey indicating the date of the event.
The necessary volume of study determined by profile of the disease in accordance with the "regulations on the direction of the patients in the counseling clinic and planned hospitalization".
Time waiting for medical assistance routine, including waiting times for medical care in stationary conditions, conduct individual diagnostic investigations and consultations of medical specialists are:
- the waiting time in the provision of primary health care in the emergency form up to 2 hours after treatment of a patient in a medical organization;
- waiting periods OkazakiI specialized (excluding high-tech) medical care no longer than 30 calendar days from the date of issuance by the physician of the referral for hospitalization, and for patients with cancer – not more than 14 calendar days from the date of histological verification of the tumor or the diagnosis of the disease (condition);
- the timing of the consultations of medical specialists not more than 14 calendar days from the date of circulation of a patient in a medical organization;
Hospitalization of patients for emergency indications (adults and children from 15 years) neurosurgery, Coloproctology, otolaryngology, cardiac surgery, Allergy profile and maxillofacial pathology is offered daily and around the clock, with purulent surgical wounds in the duty days (all Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays), urological profile in duty days (all Mondays and Thursdays of the month), cardiac profile in the duty days (1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th Monday of every month, Thursday of each week monthly, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday patients with ACS high and medium risk on a scale of GREYS, neurological profile in duty days (Thursday of each week, monthly) patients on routine hemodialysis in acute somatic or surgical pathology daily around the clock.
Hospitalization (translation) of patients from other district and city MO to the appropriate specialized Department GBUZ of the Republic of Mordovia "MRCB" is carried out in coordination with the Deputy chief physician of the medical unit or by the Deputy chief physician for surgical care, or by order of the chief physician.
Admission of nonresident and foreign citizens in emergency is carried out on a common basis. Routinely allowed admission of nonresident and foreign citizens with passport and insurance policy.
The reception of the patient into the hospital on working daysand is the head of the admission Department or the doctor on duty admissions office (in their absence the head or a resident of the relevant Department) from 8.00 to 15.00, from 15.00 to 8.00 of the following day on weekdays and around the clock on weekends and holidays the doctor on duty at the profile of patients with surgical purulent surgical diseases, oral and maxillofacial pathology, Coloproctology, trauma surgery, urology, ENT, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, gastroenterology, cardiology, Allergy, rheumatology, Nephrology, neurological and occupational diseases in the emergency Department diagnostic and treatment unit.