Patient referral for planned hospitalization
Number of views: 12944
Hospitalization in the State Medical Institution of the Republic of Mordovia «Mordovia Republican Central Clinical Hospital » is carried out according to the directions of doctors of the consultative polyclinic, emergency medical care, the Republican Center for Disaster Medicine, doctors of outpatient polyclinic institutions, as well as patients for vital indications without directions of medical and preventive institutions in accordance with clinical indications requiring hospital regimen, active therapy and round-the-clock monitoring.
Hospitalization in the specialized departments of the State Medical Institution of the Republic of Mordovia «MRTSKB» is carried out as planned daily on working days from 08:00 to 15:30 in the direction of specialists of the consultative polyclinic.
In case of planned referral of a patient to a consultative polyclinic and a hospital, the patient must have with him:
- medical insurance policy;
- the direction of the registration form 057/u-04 (approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the SR of the Russian Federation No. 255 dated 22.11.2004)
The referral for hospitalization must contain:
- Patient's full name;
- The diagnosis of the sending institution indicating the reason for hospitalization;
- Signature of the attending physician and the head of the department (head of the polyclinic);
- The seal of the sending institution;
- The results of the survey with the date of their conduct.
The required amount of research is determined by the profile of the disease in accordance with the "Regulation on the referral of patients to a consultative polyclinic and planned hospitalization".
The waiting periods for medical care provided in a planned form, including the waiting periods for medical care in inpatient conditions, individual diagnostic examinations and consultations of specialist doctors are:
- the waiting time for the provision of primary health care in an emergency form is no more than 2 hours from the moment the patient applies to a medical organization;
- waiting periods for specialized (with the exception of high-tech) medical care are no more than 30 calendar days from the date the attending physician issues a referral for hospitalization, and for patients with oncological diseases, no more than 14 calendar days from the moment of histological verification of the tumor or from the moment of diagnosis of the disease (condition);
- the duration of consultations of specialist doctors is no more than 14 calendar days from the date of the patient's application to the medical organization;
Hospitalization of patients:
- according to emergency indications of resuscitation, general therapeutic, cardiological (with the exception of ACS), neurological (with the exception of ONMC), allergological, endocrinological, pulmonological, urological profiles, as well as patients with acute poisoning, acute purulent surgical pathology is carried out all days of the week around the clock;
- patients with acute coronary syndrome and acute cerebral impairment all days of the week around the clock;
- general surgical patients on duty days;(Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday of every week of the month around the clock), patients with acute gynecological pathology (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday; postpartum purulent septic complications).
Hospitalization (transfer) of patients from other district and city medical institutions to the corresponding specialized department of the State Medical Institution of the Republic of Mordovia is carried out in consultation with the Deputy chief physician for medical affairs or with the deputy chief physician for surgical care, or by order of the chief physician.
Hospitalization of nonresident and foreign citizens for emergency indications is carried out on a general basis. As planned, hospitalization of nonresident and foreign citizens is allowed if they have a passport and an insurance policy.
Admission of the patient to the hospital on working days is carried out by the head of the reception department or the doctor on duty of the reception department (in their absence, the head or the resident of the corresponding department) from 8.00 to 15.00, from 15.00 to 8.00 the next day on working days and around the clock on weekends and holidays; the doctor on duty according to the profile of: patients with surgical, purulent-surgical diseases, maxillofacial pathology, coloproctological, traumatological, urological, otolaryngological, neurosurgical, cardiac surgery, gastroenterological, cardiological, allergological, rheumatological, nephrological, neurological and occupational diseases in the reception department of the medical and diagnostic building.