Number of views: 5909
Head of Department – Tsaregorodtseva O. V., doctor of the first qualification category.
Gastroenterology Department was founded in 1971 on the basis MRCB.
Currently, the gastroenterology Department is located on the sixth floor of a six storey therapeutic building and deployed with 30 beds.
The Department provides specialized medical care in gastroenterology rural and urban population.
- The doctors - 3 people;
- Nurses - 6 people.
- Junior medical staff - 8 people.
The staff of the Department of Gastroenterology Department
Tsaregorodtseva O. V.
head. Department, the first category
Shibarshov L. M.
senior med. sister, the highest category
The main directions in the delivery of health care:
- Differential diagnosis of liver diseases using modern methods of immunodiagnostics.
- The use of modern treatment regimens in patients with chronic hepatitis and liver cirrhosis of viral, alcoholic, autoimmune, drug and other etiologies.
- The use of modern schemes of treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases(ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease).
Diagnost- diffraction capabilities includes:
- Clinical and biochemical laboratory methods for diagnosis of
- Immunological study (antimitochondrial, antinuclear antibodies, antibodies to AG liver-kidney microsomes)
- Blood tests for tumor markers(alpha-fetoprotein,CA 19-9,CA 72-4, CEA)
- The blood test for the determination of transferrin, ferritin, copper, ceruloplasmin.
- Urinalysis for determination of copper
- The blood test for determination of antibody to gliadin
- Determination of pancreatic elastase 1 in feces
- The determination of calprotectin in feces
- ELISA blood on ASA(Ig A), ACA(IgG) for the diagnosis of Crohn's disease.
- ELISA test for diagnosis of parasitic diseases (giardiasis,toxocariasis,opisthorchiasis,echinococcosis,ascariasis,trichinosis)
- PCR diagnostics of viral hepatitis, Gilbert syndrome
- Respiratory helik-test to determine H. pylori infection
- Planned Daily ph-metry
- Microbiological examination of the stool
- Ultrasound of abdominal organs, including Doppler ultrasound of the blood vessels of the portal system, the CDS vessel abdominal aorta and its branches
- Endoscopic examination with biopsy
- X-ray examination of the esophagus, stomach, intestines
- Computed tomography;
- Magnetic resonance imaging;
The Department uses modern eradication regimens in patients with erosive - ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum, the relevant recommendations of the Maastricht-4. Therapy drugs hepatoprotectors in chronic liver diseases. In inflammatory diseases of the bowel used combination regimens. Is the selection of drug therapy based on the individual characteristics of the organism, the disease, comorbidities. Introduce modern techniques and schemes to optimize the treatment process, the relevant standardsthere medical assistance in gastroenterology.
Hospitalization in the Department is carried out in a planned manner on a daily basis, according to the schedule of admission in the direction of the Republican consultative polyclinic/
The list of diseases to be hospitalized in the gastroenterology Department:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Ulcers disease stomach and duodenal ulcers
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Chronic hepatitis
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Fatty liver disease
- Metabolic liver disease (hemochromatosis, Wilson's disease)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticular disease
- Functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (functional dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Postoperative condition (postgastrectomy syndrome, postcholecystectomy syndrome).