Joint archive MRCB
Number of views: 715
Head of the archive – Mirimanova Irina Ivanovna
Archivist – Chelysheva Margarita Yur'evna
Phone: (8342) 75-86-04
Monday – Friday 8.00 – 16.30
Saturday, Sunday – closed
Joint archive organize the reception, registration and storage of medical and General documentation of the medical organizations of the city of Saransk and ensures its safety. Joint archive works closely with the Pension Fund of RM and its territorial offices.
Tasks of the archive:
- reception, classification and storage of finished medical and General documentation;
- compilation of inventories, catalogues, indexes and other reference books in order use medical and General documentation;
- the results according to the materials of the archive in accordance with the law archival information, extracts or copies of archival documents relating to their social protection providing provision of pensions of citizens;
- issuance of medical records /statements from patient's medical card, etc./;
- delivery of materials to the state archives in the prescribed manner;
- organization of expert examination of scientific and practical value of documentary materials archive to select on the destruction of documentary materials that have lost their scientific and practical value.
Execution of requests of citizens is carried out in accordance with the procedure of use of documents of Archival Fund of the Russian Federation established by Federal law of October 22, 2004 n 125-FZ "About archival business in the Russian Federation", Federal law dated February 20, 1995 № 24-FZ "On information, Informatization and protection of information".
Information of socio-legal nature at the request of citizens and organizations shall be issued in the form of archival inquiries, archival copies and archival extracts. Information on procedures for the execution of the statements is provided by: written request by email, upon personal request of citizens or their authorized persons and representatives of organizations.
When applying for archival information (statements, documents) you should have:
1. The applicant's passport;
2. The work book of the applicant (or a copy);
3. The document confirming relationship of the applicant requesting information about another person (birth certificate, marriage);
4. Power of attorney (the document confirming powers of the applicant, stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation) - for information that contains personal data about third parties (medical information, the extract from a medical card of the inpatient, etc.).
Issuance of archival information and archival copies of documents of a thematic nature to citizens and organizations free of charge.
The term of execution of requests of citizens and organizations according to the archive materials of the organization should not exceed 30 days.