Order of referral to a counselling clinic
Number of views: 3694
1. Patients in need of advice and (or) hospitalization GBUZ RM "MRCB" sent by the specialists of district (city) MO soundly, filled with direction, stamped MO, signed by the head of clinic or the Deputy chief doctor on medical part. (Order of the Ministry of health and Sots.development of the Russian Federation 22.11.2004 No. 255)
2. In the direction of advice and(or) hospitalization should reflect the data of clinical, radiological, laboratory and other research methods appropriate to the profile of the disease( date of study).
3. The purpose of the referral and (or) hospitalization should be reflected in the direction.
4. Planned hospitalization city and district of patients is carried out through the consultative polyclinic of GBUZ RM "MRCB".
5. Turning to the Advisory clinic, the patient is required to have:
- Health insurance policy;
- Direction f.057/u-04.
6. The minimum necessary examination of patients, with referral for planned hospitalization:
- Fluorography of the chest ( the Result is valid for a year)
- Clinical analysis of blood
- Blood sugar
- The analysis of a feces on eggs a worm ( San Pin 3.21333-03). The results are valid for 10 days
- ECG. Results valid for 14 days
- RW. The results are valid for 3 months.
Additionally, at the direction of the planned surgical treatment the patient should be evaluated:
- for markers of hepatitis b and C,(San Pin 22.214.171.12430-10) a blood test for HIV. The test results are valid for 3 months.
- The examination of the physician
- CDS of vessels of lower extremities (if indicated).
- Coagulation, clotting, bleeding. The results of the analyses.timeline within 10 days.
Record of patients to doctors in the following ways:
1. Referral of patients for consultation to specialists is carried out by doctors of medical organizations of the RM from your workstation using the service "Electronic reception", in the absence of such technical possibilities is through a centralized point of entry.
If necessary, the emergency patient referral for consultation or advice of a stationary patient, the mandatory procedure of approval with the head of consultative polyclinic of the phone.
2. In the latter case the patient in the registry.
In the case of pre-treatment for routine medical care redregistration clarifies the patient's name, address, place of residence, contact phone number. Identificeret patient with the number of the insurance policy in the database HIF, selects the patient the most convenient time of reception, shall submit the data of the patient and provides the patient with the appointment time, office number and name of the doctor leading the reception issues the coupon reception.
3. When handling a patient at the reception:
3.1. in the doctor's office (for re-appointment for yourself, or consult other specialist);
3.2.in the office of the head of the clinic (subject to appeal).
4. Turning the patient to the front Desk by phone.
The medical records of patients recorded on admission, are deposited by the Registrar in advance. Before taking the prepared documents takes a nurse in a doctor's office, eliminating re-treatment of patients in the registry.
If necessary, the reception of the patient at the time of treatment, the delivery of medical outpatients in doctor's office is performed by the Registrar.