The daily routine for patients
Number of views: 39202
- 06.00-06.30 temperature Measurement (lying in bed)
- 06.30-07.00 Rise patients, the morning toilet of patients, specimen collection (urine), tests on an empty stomach
- 07.00-08.00 donating blood for research, preparation for diagnostic tests
- 08.00-09.00 Breakfast
- 09.00-11.00 Bypass doctors
- 11.00-13.00 Therapeutic procedures, research, expert advice
- 13.00-14.00 Lunch
- 15.00-17.00 Clock afternoon NAP
- 16.30-17.00 temperature Measurement
- 17.00-19.00 Visit patients
- 18.00-19.00 Dinner
- 20.00-22.00 Evening routines, evening toilet of patients, preparation for sleep
- 22.00-06.00 Sleep
The daily routine for patients of the perinatal center
- 6:00-7:00 - the rise of the patients, the hygiene,the measurement of body temperature, blood pressure,weighing,collection of material for analysis
- 7:00-10:00 - wet cleaning,kvartsevanie,the ventilation of the chambers.
- 8:00-9:00 - sampling.
- 9:00-9:30 - Breakfast.
- 09:30-11:00 - bypassing the attending physician.
- 10:00-13:00 - carrying out medical and diagnostic appointments.consultation of narrow specialists.
- 13:00-13:30 - lunch.
- 13:00-15:00 - carrying out medical and diagnostic appointments, medical examination.
- 15.00-17.00 - the quiet hour.
- 17.00-17.30 dinner.
- 17:30-18:00 - measurement of blood pressure,body temperature.
- 17:00-18:00 - wet cleaning, kvartsevanie, the ventilation of the chambers.
- 19.00-21:00 - the implementation of medical appointments,interviews with midwives.
- 21:00-21:30 - the second dinner.
- 21:30-22.00 - evening toilet. Preparation for sleep.
- 22:00-6:00 - sleep.
Note: in Budni days of the reception of broadcasts from 17:00-19:00
Sunday and public holidays the reception of broadcasts from 10:00-14:00
The list of products prohibited for the Department of pathology of pregnancy
- carbonated drinks.
- canned meat, fish.
- products containing pryannosti.
- smoked products.
- canned fruits and vegetables.
The list of products permitted as a transmission for patients in the Department of pathology of pregnancy
- juice (cranberry,cranberry) mineral water without gas 0,5 l
- cheese,sour cream, yogurt, Bifidok, yogurt (without preservatives) 0.5 l
- cheese varieties not more than 50gr., processed in the original packaging.
- boiled meat (lean beef, chicken, rabbit) stew no more than 100g.
- fish boiled, stewed,no more than 100g.
- soups, side dishes are homemade, freshly prepared no more than 200g.
Shelf life of opened packaging, cooked foods in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
Storage products are strictly in cellophane package full name no chamber date.