Number of views: 4043
The Epidemiological Department in its activities is guided by the Fundamentals of the Legislation of the Russian Federation on the Protection of Citizens' Health, the Law of the Russian Federation on the Sanitary and Epidemiological Welfare of the Population, other legislative acts of the Russian Federation, regulatory and administrative documents of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia, the health management body of the subject of the Russian Federation, the Charter, the Rules of internal labor regulations of a medical and preventive institution.The Epidemiological Department develops a system for the prevention of nosocomial infections, coordinates and controls the activities of all structural units of a medical and preventive institution in its section of work.
Structure and staff of the epidemiological department.
The epidemiological department consists of:
- Head of the Epidemiological Department - Olga Kotlova,
The main tasks of the epidemiological department:
- Identification of priority areas for the prevention of nosocomial infections.
- Coordination of the activities of structural units for the organization of diagnostic, preventive and anti-epidemic measures aimed at reducing the incidence of nosocomial infections, mortality and economic damage.
- Epidemiological diagnostics of ways and factors of transmission, causes and conditions contributing to the emergence and spread of nosocomial infections, assessment of the risk of infection of patients and medical personnel.
- Development and implementation of measures aimed at improving the epidemiological safety of invasive interventions, new medical technologies.
- Assessment of the epidemiological and economic effectiveness of preventive and anti-epidemic measures.