Number of views: 32926
Shitova Anna G. - head of the gynecological department, obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest qualification category.
Constantly improving his professional skills, he owns modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases, pregnancy complications using new technologies, uses all types of surgical interventions to correct genital pathology.
The Department of Gynecology was founded in 2011, designed for 25 beds, located on the 6th floor of the six-storey building of the Perinatal Center.
Doctors of the gynecological department:
Shitova A.S. obstetrician-gynecologist, of the highest qualification category in the specialty Obstetrics and gynecology.
Kirillova Elizaveta Yurievna obstetrician-gynecologist
Senior Nurse Kostyaeva Nina Nikolaevna.
4 - post nurses
1 - procedural nurse
1 - examination room nurse (dressing nurse)
2 - kitchen workers
2 - nurses
The main task of the department is to provide planned specialized medical care in the field of obstetrics and gynecology to women suffering from various forms of gynecological pathology, pregnant women up to 22 weeks of pregnancy after reconstructive plastic surgery on the fallopian tubes, induced pregnancy, with the threat of termination of pregnancy after IVF, including with isthmic-cervical insufficiency.
The list of diagnostic studies and therapeutic manipulations and surgical methods of treatment used in the department:
- HSG hysterosalpingography
- Hysteroresectoscopy, removal of submucous fibroids of the uterine body, resection of endometrial polyps and endometrial ablation
- Dissection of adhesions and septa in the uterine cavity
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Targeted endometrial biopsy under the control of hysteroscopy
- Vacuum aspiration of the contents of the uterine cavity
- Curettage of the uterine cavity
- Surgical interventions with laparoscopic access dissection of adhesions
- Reconstructive plastic surgery on fallopian tubes
- Ovarian resection
- Removal of benign ovarian tumors
- Surgical sterilization
- Removal of uterine appendages
- Surgical interventions with laparotomy access
- Conservative myomectomy, removal of large fibromatous nodes with preservation of the uterus
- Amputation of the uterus
- Extirpation of the uterus
The department provides paid services, the cost can be found in price list of paid services.
The order of hospitalization: planned , from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 15:00