Department of ultrasound diagnostics
Number of views: 8625
Head of the Department - Shatalina, Olga Ivanovna, doctor of the highest category.
Brief description of Department: the Department was founded in 1986.
The Department consists of six offices located in medical buildings and the counseling clinic.
The Department is equipped with diagnostic ultrasound equipment expert class, which allowed the Department to reach a more advanced level. The rational location of equipment for maximum throughput and easy handling.
The Department provides urgent and planned diagnostic aid.
- Timoshkin Evgeniy Aleksandrovich - honored doctor of the Republic of Moldova, the highest category, the chief freelance specialist MOH of RM UZD.
- Bakova Zoya Anatolyevna - doctor of the first category.
- Kazakova tat'yana Ivanovna - doctor of the first category.
- Rogacheva Elena.
- Kutuzov Elena.
The main directions in the delivery of health care: the Department performs all types of ultrasound including ultrasound of the joints, stomach, intestines, SP-ECHO KS.
The paid services rendered by the Department:
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the kidneys
- Breast ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the prostate, including ultrasound TR
- Ultrasound of the heart (food), including PE-Ajax
- Ultrasound of the joints
- Ultrasound of the stomach
- Ultrasound of the intestine
- Ultrasound of the uterus and appendages, including TV ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the lymph nodes
- Ultrasound of soft tissues
- CDS of all vessels(arteries and veins of upper and lower extremities, brachiocephalic arteries, the main arteries of the head(TCDS), the aorta and its branches)