Number of views: 32211
Acting head of Department - Grachev, Sergey, the surgeon of the highest qualification category, candidate of medical Sciences.
The Department provides highly skilled emergency and planned surgical care to the population of Moldova and the Russian Federation, conduct all of the surveys surgery patients.
The Department deployed 50 beds - hospital. To the Department of works: 8 physicians
The staff of the surgical Department
In office in a year, performed more than 1,100 surgeries. Planned operations, about 60%, extra 40%. Surgical activity of the Department more than 80%. The structure of the following operations: operations on the esophagus (achalasia, hernia of esophageal opening of the diaphragm), the stomach (gastric resection by Billroth I, Billroth II, reconstructive operations on the stomach), hernias of different localization (including the use of mesh explants), laparoscopic cholecystectomy and other operations.
Currently and successfully implemented in the work of the surgical Department of the following methods:
- reconstructive surgery on the biliary tract;
- radical surgery in parasitic cysts and benign tumors of the liver;
- reconstructive surgery for chronic calculous pancreatitis;
- reconstructive operations on the stomach, esophagus, sliding hernia hiatal;
- vagotomy in peptic ulcers of the stomach stump.
- the imposition of a single row of stitches in the formation of valve anastomosis on the large and small intestines;
- papillosphincterotomy in obstructive jaundice;
- reconstructive surgery for duodenoscope;
- reconstructive surgery for achalasia of the esophagus;
- hernia repair no tension methods using Prolene and polypropylene mesh.
In addition, the Department performs the following types of laparoscopic procedures:
- laparoscopic cholecystectomy for chronic and acute calculous cholecystitis, polyposis, tumors of the gallbladder;
- removal of benign cysts of the liver, spleen, kidney, retroperitoneal space;
- decompression of the biliary tract in acute pancreatitis, tumors of the pancreatic head;
- laparoscopic surgery hernia hiatal and esophageal achalasia;
- laparoscopic surgery in acute pancreatitis;
The benefits of these surgeries:
Laparoscopy in the Mordovian Republican Clinical hospital introduced in 1994. During this time, formed a school of laparoscopic surgery. A year is about 360-380 laparoscopic procedures, of which 330 have laparoscopic cholecystectomies.
In patients after laparoscopic procedures:
- minimally expressed painful syndrome in the postoperative period that do not require the use of narcotic pain medications
- low invasiveness - reduces the risk of early and late postoperative complications 80%
- early activation of patients in the postoperative period the only effective method of reducing the risk of pulmonary embolism
- to discharge the patient after 3-5 days after surgery
- a beautiful cosmetic result
- rapid social and vocational rehabilitation.
In the near future it is planned to expand the range of laparoscopic operations:
- A laparoscopeia in inguinal, umbilical and ventral hernia.
- Laparoscopic venitucci with varicocele.
- Laparoscopic surgery for complex and multiple cysts of the liver and kidneys.
- Laparoscopic choledocholithotomy.