Number of views: 29231
The head of the department is Olga Viktorovna Tsaregorodtseva, a doctor of the first qualification category.
The gastroenterology department was founded in 1971 on the basis of the MRKB.
Currently, the gastroenterology department is located on the sixth floor of a six-storey therapeutic building and is deployed for 30 beds.
The department provides specialized medical care of gastroenterological profile to rural and urban population of the republic.
Staff of the department:
- Doctors - 3 people;
- Nurses - 6 people.
- Junior medical staff - 8 people.
The staff of the Gastroenterology department
Tsaregorodtseva O. V.
head. department, first category
senior nurse, the highest category
Shebarshova L. M.
senior nurse, the highest category
The main directions in the provision of medical care:
Differential diagnosis of liver diseases using modern methods of immunodiagnostics.
- The use of modern treatment regimens in patients with chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver of viral, alcoholic, autoimmune, medicinal and other etiologies.
- The use of modern treatment regimens for inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease).
Diagnostic capabilities include:
- Clinical and biochemical laboratory diagnostic methods
- Immunological examination (antimitochondrial, antinuclear antibodies, antibodies to hypertension of hepatic-renal microsomes)
- Blood testing for cancer markers (alpha-fetoprotein, CA 19-9,CA 72-4, REA)
- Blood testing for the determination of transferrin, ferritin, copper, ceruloplasmin.
- Urinalysis for the determination of copper
- Blood test to determine AT to gliadin
- Determination of pancreatic elastase 1 in feces
- Determination of calprotectin in feces
- Blood ELISA for ASA(Ig A), ASA(IgG) for the diagnosis of Crohn's disease.
- ELISA-diagnosis of parasitic diseases (giardiasis,toxocarosis,opisthorchiasis,echinococcosis,ascariasis,trichinosis)
- PCR diagnostics of viral hepatitis, Gilbert's syndrome
- Respiratory helicobacter test for the determination of helicobacter infection
- Daily pH-metric is planned
- Microbiological examination of feces
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity organs, including ultrasound of the portal system vessels, CDR of the vessels of the abdominal aorta and its branches
- Endoscopic examination with biopsy
- X-ray examination of the esophagus, stomach, intestines
- Computed tomography;
- Magnetic resonance imaging;
The department uses modern eradication regimens for the treatment of patients with erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum, corresponding to the recommendations of Maastricht-4. Therapy with hepatoprotectors for chronic liver diseases is carried out. In inflammatory bowel diseases, combined treatment regimens are used. The selection of drug therapy is carried out taking into account the individual characteristics of the body, the course of the disease, concomitant pathology. Modern methods and schemes for optimizing the treatment process that meet the standards of medical care in gastroenterology are being introduced.
Hospitalization to the department is carried out as planned daily, according to the hospitalization schedule, in the direction of the republican consultative polyclinic/
List of diseases to be hospitalized in the gastroenterology department:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Chronic hepatitis
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Fatty liver disease
- Metabolic liver diseases (hemochromatosis, Wilson-Konovalov disease)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Diverticular bowel disease
- Functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (functional dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Postoperative conditions (postgastroresection syndrome, postcholecystectomy syndrome).